Question: Do you think teleportation with robots is possible?

Keywords: ,

1. Not yet! At least not in a truly literal sense. Part of the great thing about robots though is the possibility of operating them remotely, so in a sense you are teleporting your presence to another place, and interacting with the environment there via your robot…

0

2. Oh now that would be cool! But I’m not sure if that is possible, and if it is, I’m pretty sure we won’t see it in our lifetime! However if I had just invented a teleporter I’d definitely send a robot through it first to check that it can put a robot back together, before I went through it! I wouldn’t want to be whizzing about space in a million different bits for ever more!

0

3. I think it will be possible at some point, but not in the very near future, unfortunately. 🙁

I totally agree with Stu, though, that we should send in a robot first anyways!

0

Comments